Monday, July 16, 2018

LHD - The St. Tropez Collection - Look Book

For  her second  season, Laure  Heriard Dubreuil  ventures to
the French  Riviera with LHD's The St. Tropez Collection.
Laure,  who spends  time at a family  home at the
destination, presents St. Tropez through a 60s lens, with the
influence  of Brigitte  Bardot and drawing  inspiration from
the sets of La Piscine. The collection’s exclusive colorful prints
pay homage to the seaside town’s landscapes, Provencal
authenticity  and the must-visit hotspot  Le Club 55.
“I’ve  traveled  to St. Tropez  all my life, and  wish I could
make it  more often. I have so many  personal memories
from my  stays  at my Godmother’s  home there. The lights,
 the scents and playing pétanque  on Place des Lices are
things that  I will  always remember.  The Miami Collection
 was the most obvious way to launch LHD, and a destination  
in France  was the  inevitable  sibling to my  baby!
You can sense  the joie de vivre of  St. Tropez in our
cheeky  Le Club print,  and feel  the salty seaside  air in
our St. Tropez  Landscape print. I’m happy  to have my
favorite styles back  in the new  season  and equally  excited
to try  a few new ones too.  I’m thrilled to have brought  
everyone to Miami with me, and  hope they  will join me  
now to St. Tropez,”  says Heriard Dubreuil.


Silhouettes include the brand’s now signatures styles including
The Marlin Dress,  The Glades Dress, The Star Island
Blouse  and popular  daisy adorned  LHD Logo Tees.  
New shapes include  The Citadelle Mini Skirt,  The
Clemenceau Dress,  The B.B.  Dress and The  French Riviera
Skirt.  New lightweight in stripes  and solids pair perfectly
with  LHD’s mix  and match  prints.

Collaborations include a gingham high heeled sandal with Pierre
Hardy, a gingham trimmed  straw hat with Maison Michel
and a one-piece  and bikini with Eres.


LHD’s  High Summer  delivery is available  early June at
LHD.us,  The  Webster  boutiques, thewebster.us and  will
launch  wholesale  exclusively  with Net-a-Porter.



















0 comentarios:

Post a Comment